Below is the DRAFT programme planned for 2020 Nicholas Cup week.
(reminder – this is NOT a live in camp. Attendees are required to stay with their teams and book their own accommodation with their teams. The camp will only take place during the day)
Each day will commence with a 2 Hour ski lesson (Monday to Thursday) from 10:00am to
Followed by lunch (included) and a proposed activity as listed below.
- Sunday 23 Feb – arrival day / opening ceremony
- Monday 24 Feb – Ski lesson (10am – 12pm), Lunch, ski & snow shoeing
- Tuesday 25 Feb – Ski lesson (10am – 12pm), Lunch, ski & arts and crafts
- Wednesday 26 Feb – Ski lesson (10am – 12pm), Lunch, ski & dog sledding
- Thursday 27 Feb – Ski lesson (10am – 12pm), Lunch, ski & swimming
- Friday 28 Feb – Nicholas Cup Race / departure day
Please follow the Games registration process and medical requirements to register for the Nicholas Cup Week