The 18th Congress of Asian Society of Transplantation:
CAST 2023 brings together renowned experts in the region in their Scientific Committee, with the aim to develop a broad program, ranging from cutting edge science to ethical issues in transplant.
This biannual transplant congress of Asian Society of Transplantation highlights issues related to challenges in developing transplant program and promoting organ donation in Asia. Transplant related infection is an important topic and we are delighted to have the co-badge symposium with TTS-TID for the first time in CAST meeting. This congress will offer you an excellent opportunity for networking, reconnecting with old acquaintance and making new friends, after a long period of social distancing and isolation.
- Transplant Immunology/Oncology
- Big Data & AI in Transplantation
- Transplant Infectious Disease / COVID-19
- Metabolic Disease and Transplantation
- Xenotransplantation & CRISPR
- Machine perfusion
- Organ donation and procurement
- Digital pathology & imaging
- Multiomics & transplantation
Follow the link below for more information.
- Date: August 25 – 28, 2023
- Location: Hong Kong